This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Title:||Audit Senior Staff|
|Job Location:||Cincinnati, Ohio - United States|
|Salary:||contact recruiter for details|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Local|
Audit Senior Staff in Cincinatti, OH
As a Senior Accountant, you are responsible for playing a key role during engagements, will begin to establish a more personal and direct working relationships with clients, peers and directors. You will begin to develop your supervisory and management skills and experience. Receive ongoing training and mentoring that is a key to success in public accounting. Work on a wide variety of challenging engagements, continue your professional development and realize your career goals.
• Planning, scheduling and orchestrating all aspects of assurance engagements.
• Performing and completing field work to include the preparation of complex work papers along with monitoring the work paper preparation of Staff Accountants.
• Preparing financial statements and performing risk assessments.
• Writing management letters.
• Follow-up, tracking and resolution of open issues following fieldwork.
• Ensuring the engagement comes to completion.
• Relationship building with clients and community contacts in an effort to contribute to the overall marketing efforts of the firm.
• Training and mentoring Staff Accountants.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting with 2-5 years’ experience in auditing in a public accounting firm with a focus on small to mid-size companies.
• CPA or eligible and actively pursuing certification.
• Travel up to 20 overnights annually; work at other offices, driving to/from client locations and an occasional day trip.