This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Title:||Audit or Tax Manager/Senior Manager - Construction Specialty|
|Job Location:||Cincinnati, Ohio - United States|
|Salary:||contact recruiter for details|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Local|
Audit or Tax Manager/Senior Manager - Construction Specialty in Cincinatti, OH
They are currently seeking a Manager or Sr Manager to join their Cincinnati, OH office. Their Managers are responsible for the overall leadership of team members, ensuring successful completion of client engagements, and business development. This person can be in either Audit or Tax but needs to have strong Construction Industry experience.
• Plan, schedule and lead all aspects of assurance or tax engagements. Monitor and review work paper preparation.
• Collect and analyze data to detect deficient controls, fraud, or non-compliance with laws, regulations, and management policies.
• Provide risk assessments and recommend controls; prepare financial statements, management letters, and detailed reports.
• Build and expand relationships with clients and community contacts in an effort to contribute to the overall marketing efforts of the firm.
• Staff development; foster teamwork, innovative thinking, and share knowledge.
• Take active leadership role in presentations to clients and centers of influence.
• CPA required.
• Five years or more of experience with a public accounting firm.
• Technical focus on small to mid-size companies in the construction industry.
• Ability to travel locally and occasional overnight travel (averages no more than four weeks per year).