|Job Location:||Parsippany, New Jersey - United States|
|Salary:||$75,000.00 - $85,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Local|
Rapidly growing, rock solid Financial institution with tremendous career growth opportunity. Not to mention that the staff and mangement teams are some of the nicest most professional folks we've come across in a long time!
As the AT- Automation Analyst at our client you will develop work-flow initiatives and support the company’s strategic goals to automate processes across the organization.
The Automation Analyst will work with various software solutions, including Hyland OnBase (Fiserv: Director/Nautilus) and other workflow-based systems.
•Consult with stakeholders, partner with members of the Process Automation team and work with other resources to evaluate, analyze, design, develop, test and deploy workflow solutions with the guidelines of the bank’s SDLC program/procedures.
• Administer work-flow and automation initiatives, performing assessments of current environments and any necessary remediation activities.
• Provide product-related support, including monitoring, maintaining, troubleshooting, responding to user inquiries, etc.
• Acquire knowledge of related systems, as appropriate.
• Build proof of concept examples and develop business requirements documentation.
• Establish and maintain process documents and solution inventory.
• Develop system and/or HTML electronic forms.
• Generate relational database queries to identify, monitor and support workflow initiatives.
• Quantify measurable and non-measurable metrics to determine gains.
• Evaluate ancillary software products, communicate with vendors, and summarize findings and recommendations.
• Participate in all stages of business process initiatives, including assessment, analysis, development, implementation, testing, and follow-up.
• Coordinate User Acceptance Testing.
• Work independently; rely on logical, analytical and creative thinking.
Bachelor’s degree in areas such as Business Administration, IT, Finance, etc.
• 3 years of relevant workflow experience using industry standard solutions.
• Strong logic and analytical skills.
• Ability to execute logical thinking methods and decision-making while maintaining a positive and effective end- user experience.
• Adept at recognizing process and system interrelatedness across the organization.
• Ability to interpret business needs and translate requests into actionable tasks.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, professional demeanor and ability to interact comfortably with all levels of staff, vendors and third parties.
• Skilled in preparing and professionally delivering presentations.
• Organized and superior attention to detail.
• Self-starter and able to work independently.
• Intermediate proficiency using Microsoft Office including Visio.
• Certification in Hyland OnBase software solution and robust knowledge of workflow module.
• Knowledge of the financial industry.
• Six Sigma and/or Agile training/certification(s)
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree