Automotive Mechanic (Calibration Technician)
|Padstow, New South Wales - Australia
$70,000.00 - $75,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Part of the world's leading vehicle glass replacement and repair company, now operating in over 30 countries.
Company's firmly the leader in automotive and home and business glass replacement and one of the most trusted brand names in Australia.
If you are a license mechanic and tired of getting your hands dirty and wanting to explore more on a specialist role in calibration, this may be the perfect job for you!
- You will be responsible for Installing, repairing and replacing automotive glass and related materials on vehicles and work as a specialist in our calibration business
- Calibration Training will be provided.
- Deliver the service in a professional and timely manner using your amazing people skills.
- Maintain communication with the customer on relevant aspects of the job concerned.
- Ensure the accuracy of all documentation relating to the customer and associated transactions
- Be a valuable member of our team, contributing to our success and actively helping to create a positive environment
- Must have Mechanical Trade Qualification / Licensed Mechanic in NSW
- Prior experience as Automotive Mechanic is highly preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- A strong eye for details
- Manual Driving license
- Organisational and time management skills is essential for this job