Aviation Civil Project Manager
|Oklahoma City, Oklahoma - United States
$120,000.00 - $125,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
- Opportunity to work with an award-winning national engineering firm, the Aviation team consistently is top 125 of the prestigious Top 500 Design Firms list. They are consistently recognized as the best firm to work for in the United States.
- The ability to design and manage aviation projects from the ground up collaborating with an experienced multidiscipline team.
Are you seeking a company that offers highly competitive salary packages, attractive benefits, a comprehensive wellness program, a company that walks the talk when it comes to work-life balance?
This growing Oklahoma Aviation team is seeking an Aviation Civil Project Manager that will be responsible for performing a wide array of aviation-related design, planning, project administration, client management, and business development services for commercial and general aviation airports throughout Oklahoma and surrounding states.
- Project and client management for both horizontal and vertical design projects at commercial service and general aviation airports.
- Market research and business development to create/expand industry relationships to secure additional aviation projects in Oklahoma and surrounding states.
- Client interaction and interface to provide outstanding client service.
- Collaborating and/or coordinating design teams consisting of multi-discipline design engineers, and technicians.
- Construction oversight for multiple commercial services and general aviation clients.
- Coordination with clients and funding agencies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Licensed Professional Engineer
- 5+ years of experience in airside civil engineering or similar aviation-related field
- Previous experience managing a multi-disciplined team while overseeing project execution
- Licensed pilot or other aviation-related experience
- Knowledge of design software packages such as (AutoCAD and Civil 3D)
- Travel may be required with occasional overnight
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree