|Title:||Bilingual Credit Department Clerk|
|Job Location:||Pointe-Claire, Quebec - Canada|
|Salary:||contact recruiter for details|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Local|
* Career Connections Canada Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request an accommodation, please contact Career Connections Canada Inc..
Our client in Pointe-Claire, QC is seeking an accounting clerk to join their team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Collect overdue amounts within established deadlines.
- Resolve problems and disputes; climb as needed.
- Perform various clerical tasks related to the position.
- Make the appropriate decisions to determine whether to hold or release orders while following the credit policy.
- Make sure follow-up calls are made.
The position may also request to:
- Prepare daily bank deposits.
- Record daily deposits, electronic transfers and credit card payments to general ledger and customer account.
- Assist in the preparation and processing of credit notes to accounts receivable.
- Classify invoices and checks.
-DEC in accounting
-Experience in B2B collection
-Must have excellent computer software skills (Excel, Word, Outlook)
-Knowledge of a major ERP system (SAP preferably)