|Title:||Biochemical Reagent Manufacturing Manager|
|Job Location:||Toronto, Ontario - Canada|
|Salary:||contact recruiter for details|
|Other Compensation:||benefits, options|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||
Our Toronto client, a rapidly growing creator, manufacturer, and seller of cell analytical instrumentation is looking for someone to manage all reagent (biochemical) consumables manufacturing on site (ISO 13485). You will be detail-oriented and have a proven background in scaling up manufacturing operations while maintaining the delivery of quality existing products.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Scale up of present and transfer of new biochemical reagent manufacturing processes, in compliance with ISO 13485 / QC.
- Formulation, packaging resources, documentation (SOPs, test reports, manufacturing controls).
- Scheduling, working with other departments - marketing, R&D, supply chain.
- Engage in supplier evaluation.
- People and safety issues.
Preferred Ph.D. or M.Sc., will consider B,Sc, Chemistry, Biology, related.
10 - 15 years' involvement in the setting up and manufacture of R&D and clinically used biological consumables / reagents.
Manufacturing admin - such as schedules, documentation.
Manufacture of antibodies, conjugates, molecular biology agents; any IVD manufacturing of interest.
Background using lab equipment and setting up QC.
Previously responsible for reagent/consumable kit manufacturing from scratch.
Will relocate for the right individual (under NAFTA only).
University - Master's Degree