This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Applecross, Western Australia - Australia
$28.00 - $30.00 - Australian Dollars - Hourly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client is a start up business located in Applecross and transacts across several overseas destinations and currencies.
They require an experienced Bookkeeper for their busy accounting and stock functions for up to two months.
What you'll be doing:
- Recording the financial transactions
- General bookkeeping with software, spreadsheets or databases.
- Arranging payment of accounts.
- Preparing and sending invoices and receipts to debtors.
- Processing payroll and maintaining employee records.
- Carrying out bank reconciliations.
- Reporting for preparation of a Business Activity Statement (BAS).
- Checking figures and reporting for accuracy.
- Reporting any irregularities in data to management.
- Producing balance sheets, income statements and other financial documents.
What you'll need:
- The successful candidate will preferably have previous experience in an Accounting department or small business.
- You must be proficient in XERO and/or DEAR will be highly desirable
- In addition you will have the flexibility to assist with admin duties if the need arises.