Brand Manager / Product Manager –Pharmaceuticals (OTC)
|Bondi, New South Wales - Australia
$90,000.00 - $110,000.00 - Australian Dollars - Yearly
Sydney & Surroundings
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Brand Manager / Product Manager –Pharmaceuticals
Dynamic and fast paced environment
Small team, Fluid Company, ability to make decisions and get things going.
You will be a Pharmaceutical / Personal care Product Manager or Brand Manager with knowledge of OTC Medicine as well as the full sales cycle and distribution channels in ANZ region. You will be someone that has an insatiable curiosity and always discovering new ways of getting things done smarter, better faster.
As a Brand Manager or Product Manager your ideal work environment is intimate and Fluid, and you prefer working with managers that have a clear vision, are approachable, supportive and acts with urgency on implementing solutions or ideas you present.
As a Brand Manager or Product Manager your day will entail the following:
- Start off with a great cup of coffee or green tea (As you prefer) and a catch up with the office.
- Get on top of the day’s task to provide marketing, promotional and planning to support brands locally and internationally
- Assist with organisation and development of marketing material eg Ads and POS material
- Co-ordinate and analyse of monthly marketing reports
- Checking up on Competitors and analyse trends
- Dream a bit and challenge your creative side with some new product research and development
- Use your creative side and create business development presentations and product training slides
- Check where you can improve the company websites - including product updates and news sections
- Chat with your friendly network of distributors regarding artwork requirements and deadlines
- Collaborate with the Graphic Design department for all packaging artwork creation, updates and amendments
- Copywriting and proof reading of packaging components and marketing material
- Satisfy your continuous learning by developing and maintaining literature, promotional material and advertisements as directed.
- Finish off by chatting with external suppliers to obtain quotes for POS materials and packaging components
- Go Home – hit the gym, go for a surf or relax with your friends and family, the evening is up to you …
A successful Brand Manager or Product Manager will Possess:
- An ambitious, Entrepreneurial minded person that would love to grow with the business. Opportunity to take a creative product and change the industry as it is today!
- 3 years or more experience in Pharmaceutical / FMCG marketing within the Australian landscape
- A flexible approach to your responsibilities – were a small team, and we all "pitch in" as required to achieve the best outcomes
- A Background with food sales & marketing is a definitely a plus
- Experience working in a small business is preferred
- Creative mind-set with a strong willingness to learn
- Tertiary qualifications while not necessary will be an advantage
What we can offer
- A dynamic Work environment, where you can make an impact through building brands across Personal care brands, Healthcare and over the counter pharmaceuticals.
- Opportunity to an accelerated career path in the business
- Excellent remuneration and great work environment.
WhiteCollarBlue - "Sydney's Coolest Boutique Recruitment Brand" synonymous for Integrity and Transparency. We are one of Australia’s leading HR Solutions Providers delivering outcomes and innovations too small to medium Enterprises. We specialise in placing exceptional candidates in their dream roles in casual, fixed term and permanent positions. Our specialists foster a culture based on respect, innovation, safety and team work. Our people are the energy behind every WhiteCollarBlue success.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree