Marketing Coordinator –Pharmaceuticals (OTC)
|Bondi, New South Wales - Australia
$70,000.00 - $110,000.00 - Australian Dollars - Yearly
Sydney & Surroundings
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Brand Manager / Product Manager –Pharmaceuticals
Dynamic and fast paced environment
Small team, Fluid Company, ability to make decisions and get things going.
You will be a Pharmaceutical / Personal care Marketing Coordinator / Assistant Brand Manager with knowledge of OTC Medicine as well as the full sales cycle and distribution channels in ANZ region. You will be someone that has an insatiable curiosity and always discovering new ways of getting things done smarter, better faster.
Your ideal work environment is intimate and Fluid, and you prefer working with managers that have a clear vision, are approachable, supportive and acts with urgency on implementing solutions or ideas you present.
Support sales and marketing activities for local & export markets
- Provide marketing, promotional and planning support as well as working closely with our customer service team
- Assist with coordination, organisation and development of marketing material in line with strategic brand guidelines (e.g. Ads, POS material, digital & social etc.) incl working closely with our internal team of graphic artists Co-ordination and analysis of monthly marketing reports
- Monitor marketing spend & budgets for assigned markets and areas (with sign off from Managing Director)
- Assist with creating business development presentations and product training slides
- Liaise with distributors regarding artwork requirements and deadlines
- Support the launch of new SKU’s into current and new channels
- Assist in developing and maintaining literature, promotional material and advertisements as directed.
- Assist with preparation for and record outcomes of monthly sales and marketing meetings
- Assist with running of consumer and trade expo’s if required
- Complete customer documentation as required
- Create positive and professional working relationship with key liaisons
Assist with coordinate the New Product Development Process
- Provide input towards evaluating new product research and development opportunities
- Co-ordinate with graphic design department for all packaging artwork creation, updates and amendments
- Copywriting and proof reading of packaging components and marketing material
- Liaise with external suppliers to obtain quotes for POS materials and packaging components
- Maintenance of the company websites including product updates and news sections
- Competitor research and analysis
- Update Company's marketing collateral as required (i.e. corporate PowerPoint presentation, company brochure, design of stationery, business cards etc)
- Adhoc projects as requested by management
A successful Brand Manager or Product Manager will Possess:
- An ambitious, Entrepreneurial minded person that would love to grow with the business. Opportunity to take a creative product and change the industry as it is today!
- 3 years or more experience in Pharmaceutical(OTC) / FMCG marketing within the Australian landscape
- A flexible approach to your responsibilities – were a small team, and we all "pitch in" as required to achieve the best outcomes
- A Background with food sales & marketing is a definitely a plus
- Experience working in a small business is preferred
- Creative mind-set with a strong willingness to learn
- Tertiary qualifications while not necessary will be an advantage
What we can offer
- A dynamic Work environment, where you can make an impact through building brands across Personal care brands, Healthcare and over the counter pharmaceuticals.
- Opportunity to an accelerated career path in the business
- Excellent remuneration and great work environment.
WhiteCollarBlue - "Sydney's Coolest Boutique Recruitment Brand" synonymous for Integrity and Transparency. We are one of Australia’s leading HR Solutions Providers delivering outcomes and innovations too small to medium Enterprises. We specialise in placing exceptional candidates in their dream roles in casual, fixed term and permanent positions. Our specialists foster a culture based on respect, innovation, safety and team work. Our people are the energy behind every WhiteCollarBlue success.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree