This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Title:||Branded Sales Manager (HS-7804)|
|Job Location:||Redfield, South Dakota - United States|
|Salary:||contact recruiter for details|
|Other Compensation:||***Competitive Wage and Benefits|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
Branded Sales Manager
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is assisting an established Ag Employer in their search for a Branded Sales Manager responsible for establishing and maintaining long-term
symbiotic relationships with distributors and end-users by developing, maintaining and expanding customer relationships at multiple levels with a
variety of vendors in an assigned Territory.
Other responsibilities include:
• Show business growth in terms of volume and profitability by protecting and GROWING existing business while generating new
business opportunities in (foodservice and retail).
• Plan, coordinate, and execute COMPANY branded programs and product development strategies.
• Enhance reputation and value with customers by providing guidance and strategy to grow the COMPANY brand.
• Conduct direct sales training and presentations
• Develop business plan for assigned region and strategy for growth in region.
• Responsible for forecasting and meeting sales volumes within assigned territory
• Frequent face to face contact and maintain and develop solid POSITIVE sales relationships with current and targeted customers.
• Provide assigned Customer Service Partner with guidance on the needs and expectations of key/specific customers to ensure high quality
• Manage relationships with brokers as needed per customer request.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Ag Marketing or other relevant field preferred
• Minimum of 5 years’ progressive protein sales experience or equivalent
• Has strong knowledge (foodservice/retail/commodity) and customer base
• Demonstrated sales planning, forecasting and sales execution experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, decision making and negotiation skills.
• Proven ability to build and maintain effective relationships with customers, prospects and fellow employees.
• Strong aptitude to effectively interpret and use multiple information sources to develop customer specific tactical plans and options.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree