|Title:||Business Analyst - Clinical / Healthcare|
|Job Location:||Sunrise, Florida - United States|
|Salary:||$80,000.00 - $85,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Other Compensation:||10% Bonus Structure|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
The individual will play a key role in developing documentation and metrics towards quantifying opportunities and providing visibility to actual performance, managing the transformation, and publish a variety of reports to ensure visibility to the projects.
What are the 3-4 non-negotiable requirements on this position?
• Minimum 4 years’ experience as a business analyst • Must be proficient on Microsoft Suite and expert on Visio • Ability to create process flows/diagrams • 100% remote not avail at this time. Must be onsite • No on Relocation
What are the nice-to-have skills?
• Engaged in Clinical type environment • Clinical knowledge a plus • Understanding of Clinical Billing, Coding (RCM) a plus • Experience in both Waterfall and Agile Methodologies
• Capture end-to-end business requirements, identify interdependencies and ensure clarity across portfolios.
• Document PMO delivery standards, processes, practices, and tools.
• Engage with stakeholders to understand business needs, develop scorecards and dashboards for projects.
• Create reports to analyze and track performance of strategic initiatives being implemented.
• Design and develop business processes with the program team to ensure business operations are clear, have assigned owners, and are standardized.
• Provide detailed documentation of business requirements for portfolios, business process documentation.
• Define customer experience impacts, business and IT test planning and support, and business continuity planning.
• Verify project requirements, support user acceptance testing (UAT), test strategy, test case development, and incident impact analysis.
• Develop expert-level knowledge of the company’s data structure to allow for easy extraction and manipulation of data to answer various business questions.
• Translate analytical results into creative solutions that enhance performance.
• Conduct Post Implementation Review Support.
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• Master’s Degree / MBA preferred