Business Analyst/ Data Governance Analyst-Contract- To -Hire
|New York City, New York - United States
contact recruiter for details
|Contract to Hire
New York, New Jersey, Connecticut
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client a financial services firm located in Manhattan provides advice on mergers and acquisitions, strategic matters, restructuring and capital structure, capital raising and corporate finance, as well as asset management services to corporations, partnerships, institutions, governments and individuals, They operate in North America, Europe, Asia, Australia, Central and South America.
They are looking for a Business Analyst/ Data Governance Analyst (contract to hire).
Our client, a financial services firm in New York City is looking for a Business/Data Technology Analyst for a contract to hire position.
- Work closely with the Global Data Governance Lead to provide the foundation for establishing a data driven culture
- Document and help with implementing processes/procedures for creation and maintenance of data
- Prepare accurate and detailed requirement specifications documents, user interface guides, and functional specification.
- Document the acquired results of analysis and workflows, data governance standards and terminologies.
- Implement MDM and Data Cataloging suite of tools to design, develop, optimize and support MDM and data cataloging for various domains
- Work on data modeling, data mappings, data validation, hierarchy management and overall security.
- Use tools to create dashboards, reports and visualizations of relevant metrics, allowing the Data Governance Lead to monitor the quality of data.
- At least 4-5 years of experience working as a Business Analyst, with a minimum of 3 years working directly on Data Governance/ Master Data Management (MDM) initiatives
- Any experience in data governance platform and any ETL tools
- Strong knowledge and understanding of domain structures, reference data elements, processes, and organizational support models
- Experienced with data profiling as it relates to system usability, quality, and current usage
- Strong documentation abilities, including strong Excel & PowerPoint skills, Visio flows, and mock-up creation
- BA/BS Degree graduate.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree