Business Development Executive (SaaS)
|New York City, New York - United States
$130,000.00 - $180,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
|+strong commission plan/profit share
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
We are looking for an exceptional Business Development Executive to work with our cross-functional team and join our global community of talented experts.
The organization that has over 25 years of experience in digital consulting and software development, They operates at the cutting edge of technology as well as reveal, transform, accelerate, and optimize the way large enterprises and software companies do business.
With expertise across healthcare, retail, media, financial services, software, and more, we implement end-to-end solutions to deliver the innovation, quality, and speed that our clients’ users expect.
The purpose of the role is to establish strategic business relationships with new clients while driving client satisfaction and maximize revenue results. Function as an integral part of Business Development team while supporting all current go-to-market strategies.
- Achieve assigned quota within your given territory by selling the portfolio of professional services and software development offerings.
- Build a territory and account plan for the given fiscal year, leveraging existing pipeline, targeted account planning, prospecting efforts, and marketing initiatives.
- Maintain pipeline progress and forecast accuracy, and opportunity progression via CRM.
- Present the organization’s value propositions and offerings to prospects and new clients.
- Drive the organization's sales process and methodologies, collaborating with internal stakeholders (Customer Success, Engagement Management, Marketing, Legal, Finance, Delivery and Account Management) to effectively close new client deals.
- Be proficient in validating/identifying and building relationships with all key individuals within a client’s organization.
- Drive contract negotiations with clients, leveraging internal legal and business partners as appropriate.
- Participate in, and conduct Quarterly Business Reviews.
- Willingness to travel 50%+ (please note: domestic AND international travel will be required)
The culture promotes recognition and rewards creativity, hard work and commitment. You’ll be part of a team known for its industry-leading talent and unmatched commitment to customer success. We invite you to put your talents and experience in motion with.
- Minimum 10 years of Sales/Business Development experience
- Proven track record of closing $4M to $10M+ in ISV software development/ digital services per year, having demonstrated sales experience with custom application development, IT consulting, eCommerce, Big Data, or digital services in new client accounts.
- Skilled in all aspects of consultative sales and business development to include prospecting, initiation, deal qualification, closure, and customer satisfaction/client management.
- A track record of opening new accounts and then growing them; and adeptness in building high-quality relationships versus taking a transactional approach.
- Broad services experience across business development and delivery functions within a complex, highly matrixed, and professional services company with demonstrated ability to thrive in a results-driven, client-focused organization.
- Degree, masters a plus
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree