Business Development Manager - Toronto
|Toronto, Ontario - Canada
contact recruiter for details
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Ideally the candidates will be located in Eastern Canada. Working remotely doing business development for Eastern Canada. Does not have to be based in Toronto.
Well established company with operations in Canada and the United States.
Very competative base salary plus commissions, benefits, RRSP.
Looking for someone with outside sales experience in environmental, industrial services.
Business Development Manager to cover Eastern Canada for a well-established, environmental, facilities and industrial services company. Reporting into the GM, the position will be responsible for the full cycle of sales activity to increase and sustain revenue.
- Grow sales with new customers in all business units in existing & diverse markets through a focus on new business development for Eastern Canada
- Thoroughly understand all service capabilities including strengths and weakness and apply knowledge during lead generation
- Develop marketing tools/plans to effectively identify and reach new customer targets
- Develop and implement business development strategies to drive new customer contact and increase company customer portfolio
- In partnership with the sales team and appropriate Business Unit Managers, drive new RFP costing & estimating process and develop bid/quote proposals in timely and accurate manner
- Develop and deliver professional written proposals & company presentations
- Responsible for revenue growth in assigned business divisions to achieve annual budgets and growth plans
- Assist Executive and Senior Management in business planning efforts
- In partnership with Management, negotiate new customer agreements and contracts
- Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant industry experience (waste/recycling services, industrial cleaning services, wastewater treatment services, paint booth management systems)
- Sales experience including prospecting, and problem solving as an active partner with sales & operations teams (3 years minimum)
- Articulate, concise communicator (written & verbal) with excellent presentation skills
- Working knowledge of manufacturing industries and the ability to maintain customer relationships in matrixed and/or complex hierarchical corporate environments
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
University - Associate's Degree/Graduate Diploma/2 Years