This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
Business Development Manager
|Lansing, Michigan - United States
contact recruiter for details
|+ bonus and excellent benefits offered
minimal relocation assistance offered-regional/local candidates required
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client, a growing mid-Michigan supplier of metal stampings and assemblies, is seeking an exceptional Business Development Manager to join the team and help them continue to grow! The successful candidate will have automotive industry experience and metal stamping experience is a strong benefit. This role leads all activities of the sales team.
- Oversee the daily sales operations
- Develop & grow key customer relationships
- Track monthly results and trends for business forecasting
- Establish sales goals and metrics
- Train and evaluate employees
- Work closely with customers and drive team performance
- Work closely across the organization including, Operations, Human Resources and Engineering to accomplish goals
- Five or more years of leadership experience in a fast-paced automotive industry environment, with metal stamping and related assembly process knowledge preferred
- BA/BS in Mechanical Engineering, Sales/Marketing, Business, or equivalent
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Experience with customer interaction: Contract review, pricing, program launch, and long-term agreement negotiation
- Proven team leadership skills
- Familiarity with CRM platforms or related software
- Ability to travel to customer locations
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree