This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
Business Development Manager
|Sydney, New South Wales - Australia
$80,000.00 - $90,000.00 - Australian Dollars - Yearly
|80-90k Base + Super + Car allowance + Uncapped Commissions
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Due to continued growth in the market, our client who is a leader in providing commercial cleaning services throughout Australia and New Zealand is now looking to appoint a Business Development Manager. The successful candidate will be self-motivated and experienced working on the road to grow their state-wide territory. Prior experience and understanding of the commercial cleaning industry would be desirable but not mandatory.
Applicants must enjoy working on the road and have the ability to work autonomously.
What you’ll be doing:
- Identifying and tendering on appropriate sites as they come up for tender as per a frequency nominated by the company
- Maintaining and growing a register detailing when sites/contracts are coming up for re-tender (for both company held contracts and non-company held contracts)
- Tender on and win new work in the medium to large contract area and small to medium contract area as per the company’s direction and policies and procedures
- Manage Client-Company relationships with a focus on promoting the company brand in a positive manner at all times
- Ensure that operational staff are maintaining a consistently good standard at all new worked obtained
- Manage all cost areas associated with the Business Development Manager role in Australia to meet budget expectations
What you’ll need:
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience (Business Development / Account Management)
- Be able to display a history of achieving sales targets and KPI’s
- The ability to win work through writing tender submissions
- Be passionate about growing your territory and managing your client relationships
- Have highly developed people skills and sound business acumen
What’s in it for you:
- Very attractive base salary and uncapped commission structure
- Ability to work from home and manage your own time
- Be part of a growing company