|Title:||Business Development Manager, Construction, Hospitality|
|Job Location:||Atlanta, Georgia - United States|
|Salary:||$95,000.00 - $110,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Other Compensation:||Bonus and Full Benefits|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Regional|
Business Development Manager, private company – Atlanta
Type of work: Full-time, Manager level, up to 40% travel
Salary Range: $95,000 to $100,000 plus bonus and full benefits, opportunity for growth
Industry: Design and Construction, Hospitality
Skills: Sales, Business Development, Proposal Development, Presentations, CRM tools
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: 10+ years
Reporting to: CEO
Full Job Description below.
Tips for Business Development Manager applicants: Read the description below to see how each of the above targeted skills will be used. Make sure that your resume shows how you have utilized the skills within past positions. You should be able to answer yes to the following questions:
- Do you have over 10+ years of experience as a Business Development Manager in the Design and Construction industry?
- Do you have significant experience of sales goal achievement?
- Do you have experience in developing and improving Business Development processes?
- Have you successfully developed proposals and presented them to achieve large project wins?
- Are you an advanced user CRM tools?
- Do you work with well with clients and with members of the corporate team?
- Are you able to travel up to about up to 40% for company business?
Advantage Talent, Inc. is committed to improving the candidate experience.
Full Job Description:
Business Development Manager
Will your next role as Business Development Manager reinforce your career growth?
This is a strategic Business Development Manager role in Hospitality within a dynamic, high growth, industry leading company. Lead and work closely with a proactive team focused on identification and delivery of innovative solutions in an environment which encourages professional development. Report to the CEO, work closely with Company Leadership Team members, and be an active member of the Management Team. Be responsible for leading the business development process and increasing profitable professional service sales via direct (and indirect) development of professional relationships.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree