Business Development Representative - Automation
|Windsor, Ontario - Canada
contact recruiter for details
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
This is an exciting opporutnity to work in a dynamic industry that is growing significantly.
Remote position with monthly touch points to the Windsor, Ontario facility
Very competiative compensation, commission structure, benefits package, vacation time
Business development experience in the automation sector, selling to food and beverage industry is required
Business Development Specialist for a leading manufacturing organization in Southwestern Ontario. This is a remote position with touch points at the Windsor location. Business development experience in the automation sector, specifically in the food and beverage industry is required.
Do you have proven success in business development and like developing and cultivating new customer relationships? If so, then this is the opportunity for you!
- Assess and acquire new sales throughout North America through various business development strategies
- Execute a sales strategy to target new business opportunities and prospective customers in automation (specifically food and beverage)
- Ensure estimates are aligned with sales and follow-up procedures are followed
- Identify and capitalize on new market opportunities
- Ensure an exceptional customer experience is provided
- Conduct sales calls, exhibitions, on site conferences and virtual visits
- Be responsible for reporting and participating in sales strategy sessions
- Work closely with engineering teams to coordinate solid concepts, proposals and orders for customers
- Develop and maintain performance-oriented sales initiatives, establishing and updating sales pipelines
- Post-secondary education in Business, Engineering or related field
- Experienced sales professional with strong sales and technical skills
- Experience in a fast-paced environment with the ability to prioritize
- Must have experience working in the automation machine building industry
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Effective organization and time management skills with ability to adapt quickly
- Passion for constant improvement focusing on results
- Ability to travel to the Windsor, Ontario office when needed
University - Associate's Degree/Graduate Diploma/2 Years