|, - Mexico
contact recruiter for details
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
The organization is one of the largest flexible units in India.
They have their manufacturing plant in Tamaulipas, Mexico.
The purpose of this role is to create a sustainable Business model to ensure a long-term strategy for
the company. The Incumbent will be responsible for creating a strategy for the achievement of
Revenue & EBITDA targets by ensuring production, QA, Market & Customer Service KPIs are met.
He will be responsible for the Operations to achieve Production targets through optimum utilization of
resources, cost-effective procurement, and an effective system of financial controls. The incumbent
will be responsible for the people's development and overall growth of the Business location.
- Production planning & Control?
- Responsible for Planning, org. implement and control production schedules
- Ensuring 100% production achievement as per plan; efficient utilization of the plant production capacity
- Work out and implement standard operating procedures for production operations
- Drafting timescales for the jobs
- Quality Orientation?
- Set product quality standards
- Monitor quality standards of the products as per the customer specification
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of all orders to ensure customer commitments are met through the production of high-quality materials that meet customer delivery expectations
- Determine the quality parameters and ensure the team is working towards possible improvements.
- Safety Health & Environment ?
- Ensure implementation and adherence to health and safety procedures
- Ensure employee safety training is conducted as per the requirements and company policies
- Ensure maintenance and upkeep of the workplace
- Product & Process Knowledge ?
- Development of new products as per the needs of the business
- Liaison with customers and the relevant departments
- Plan, control and review the Production Schedule
- Supply Chain Management
- ?Establish a system for effective management of work in progress material and inventory of finished goods
- Waste Management
- Develop waste management strategies and ensures the regulatory requirements are complied with.
- Maintenance & Troubleshooting
- ?Able to establish maintenance tasks based on predicted and/or measured failure rates thereby reducing instances of unplanned downtime.
B. Tech or equivalent (Preferably Mechanical or Electrical & Electronics)
MBA/PGDM or equivalent
Minimum 18-25 years of experience in Flexible Packing Industry/Carton Paper/ Foil Manufacturing.
- Knowledge of BOPET/BOPP/ CPP products, Manufacturing process & Equipment
- Ability to think out of the box and can create innovative solutions to work problems
- Ability to go beyond customer’s need and expectations and understand the correlation between Customer satisfaction to Business impact and Act accordingly
- Ability to think about organization and teams first before self. Ability to create a level of trust, mutual respect, and sharing approach in the team.
- Take personal responsibility for achieving the results. Ability to go beyond what is needed in every situation by overcoming obstacles
- Ability to handle problems using a logically and systematic approach
- Ability to develop long term strategies by understanding the weaknesses and strengths of the organization.
- Identify opportunities for new products and services within or outside the organization and creative ideas for Business deals. Also, it keeps self-updated with the new Govt. policies, laws, and market information.
- Ability to play a crucial role in facilitating and implementing changes and encouraging others to find different & creative approaches addressing problems and opportunities
- Ability to develop people for future roles through regular performance feedback and knowledge sharing. Able to coach/ mentor Teams
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree