Business Intelligence Manager
|Wilmington, Massachusetts - United States
$120,000.00 - $140,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
- Salary $120,000 - $140,000
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs
- Remote (for now) most likely part in the office later on
Our client is looking for a Business Intelligence Manager to lead a team of analysts that will leverage data and advanced analytics techniques to solve and support complex business problems. This position is accountable for leading the strategic design and maintenance of business intelligence applications.
- You will be responsible for harnessing data to find relationships and insights between disparate data sets and presenting data-driven recommendations.
- Accountable for technical design, developing, coding, testing, and documentation of reports and dashboards to satisfy the needs of one or more user areas
- Accountable for creation of job schedules
- Collaborate with developers in building optimal, maintainable, and scalable architecture and design
- You will help enable the company to make data-driven decisions by providing timely data insights to stakeholders throughout various areas of the organization.
- Understand and develop complex framework models
- Plan and design new reporting environments, on-premises-to-cloud migrations, upgrades, including glossary definitions, process flows, etc.
- 8-10 years Tableau and BI experience
- 4+ years of enterprise-level solutions development in business intelligence, data warehousing, data marts, etc.
- 4+ years of comprehensive Tableau development experience
- Experience in high-performance data architecture and design, including Star and Snowflake Schemas, Dimensional Modeling
- Experience in SQL scripts and debugging
- Expertise in developing interactive, highly-visual reports
- Excellent writing, presentation, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage other people with multiple priorities related to various projects at once, and work collaboratively across organizational lines
- BS, Business Intelligence Certification
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree