Business Intelligence Solutions Developer
|Syracuse, New York - United States
$70,000.00 - $90,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
- Very Rich Benefit Package - 401k and Profit Sharing
- Culture - promotions internal pride themselves on, employees feel valued, on-boarding very structured and fun
- 65-80% of Health Insurance paid by the company
- LTD, STD, Life Insurance paid 100% by company
The Business Intelligence Solutions Developer is responsible for the design, development, implementation and maintenance of mission-critical customized application solutions.
Functions & Responsibilities:
- Create and design published solutions for enterprise and departmental business intelligence, data warehousing and reporting needs.
- Create documentation; including requirements, design documentation, technical specifications, procedures, and testing documentation, in order to support existing and new solution development.
- Support business unit requests for ad-hoc data exports and reporting.
- Determine and implement best practices and standards for solution development with a focus on supporting long term ownership of developed solutions.
- Aid in selection, deployment, and support of approved analytics tools for business analysts and advanced business users.
- Provide support and education to the business units on published data models.
- Performance tuning, application monitoring and maintenance of production solutions.
- Five to eight years of related experience.
- BS or BA in a relevant field.
- Excellent interpersonal skills both inside/outside the organization.
University - Associate's Degree/Graduate Diploma/2 Years