Business System Analyst - Finance and Controlling
|Dubuque, Iowa - United States
$65,000.00 - $85,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Location: Dubuque, IA
Wage: $63k - $85k / year + full benefits package
Direct Hire Opportunity
A local Dubuque, IA manufacturer is growing and seeking to add a key member to their growing Business Process Delivery team to provide the best technical solutions for SAP FICO solutions. Develop, test, and deploy system configurations in support of BPD projects. Provide level 2 support for Process Orchestration (PO), HRIS/Kronos and iDoc processing. Provide level 2 systems support for the hiring company.
Finance and Controlling - Business System Analyst
What you get to do:
- Work closely with BPD and ABAP Team to propose and implement the best technical solution to solve business problems.
- Analyzes existing systems for problem areas, working with BPD and ABAP teams to improve stability, streamline processes, and implement new business processes and systems.
- Consults with BPD and ABAP Team to ensure test scenarios are defined and understood while considering the effect of development on other aspects of the system.
- Consults with Analytics and Reporting Architect to understand requirements, communicate restrictions, design and build efficient and sustainable tools for dashboarding, reporting and analytics.
- Drive continuous process improvement by reviewing applications, reports and analytics, making recommendations on new or existing systems.
- Works with business leaders, BPD, and BSAs to assure program and function requirements are understood and documented, defining technical scope and objectives in all functional areas. Reviews and analyzes business requirements.
- Analyzes existing systems for difficulties and failure modes and revises programs and procedures to mitigate risk to the enterprise
- Support technical areas:
- Provide system configuration, support, and documentation in support of BPD projects.
- Provide timely level 2 support of business issues with systems within assigned domain(s)
- Deliver projects with required levels of configuration, testing, documentation for planned transport management.
- Monitor ticket system and remediate defects in an efficient manner.
- Provide level 2 support expertise in areas like:
- Vertex Tax
- Vista (HRIS)
- Kronos WFR
- Banking Interfaces
- EDI 210, 310, 810 and 820 Transactions
- Business Objects Suite
- Provides aid in hardware/software integration and interface support issues, troubleshooting issues as needed.
What we need from you:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent related experience
- HRIS experience is desired
- Background Environment: 5+ years supporting manufacturing computer systems in a distributed manufacturing environment
- SAP ERP experience required, S/4 HANA preferred. Functional knowledge of SAP FICO processes desired.
- Business application experience with Fiori, Lumira, and Business Objects Suite desired.
- Experienced with service pack upgrades, SAP Solution Manager, SAP Notes