Business Systems Analyst - Banking
|Boston, Massachusetts - United States
$60.00 - $70.00 - US Dollars - Hourly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Education: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience - Finance, MIS, Business Management, CIS or an equivalent discipline
Contractor Availability Status: 1099, C2C or W2 (Benefits negotiable as a W2 employee)
Work Experience: 3+ Years of relevant experience
Duration - 6+ Months Initially (Great possibility for extension)
- Financial industry BSA and Commercial Online Banking, Treasury Services and Payments Application project experience
- Knowledge Banking Application consolidations and Implementations.
- Senior Level Systems Business Analyst with Commercial Banking Services Experience
- Analyzes impact of proposed solution across the business, develop traceability matrix, develop use cases to explain/demonstrate business requirements/specifications, and contribute a business or process perspective during design reviews
- Collaborates with business and technology partners, translates business needs into requirements
- Conducts research to determine if solutions to business requirements currently exist within or outside the business unit, and if not, whether new solutions are feasible
- Elicits and captures business requirements and needs in order that the Commercial Banking group can translate the business need to appropriate requirements-solutions
- Ensures requirements documentation can be easily translated into test plans, and ensure that the proper testing plans have been completed
- Provides relevant test scenarios for the testing team and develop system integration test scripts ensuring testing results correspond to the business expectations
- Works with the project management team to prioritize deliverables and product functionalities
- Writes the business and functional requirements, and ensures solutions meet the business needs and specifications
- ACI, FIS, Fiserv and Nexus Bank application experience helpful
- Familiar with Online Banking and Payments Banking Applications
- Must have a minimum of 3 years in relevant project experience.
- Online Banking Treasury Services experience required
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree