|Job Location:||Atlanta, Georgia - United States|
|Salary:||$175,000.00 - $200,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Other Compensation:||Incentive compensation|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Regional|
CFO, Construction, private company – Roswell/ Alpharetta / Johns Creek, GA
Type of work: Full-time, Executive level, 5% travel
Salary Range: 175,000 to 200,000 plus bonus and full benefits, opportunity for growth
Skills: Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Chief Financial Officer (CFO), Controller, reporting, compliance, planning, analysis, training, leading, managing
Education: 15+ years experience
Reporting to: CEO
Full Job Description below.
Tips for CFO, Construction applicants: Read the description below to see how each of the above targeted skills will be used. Make sure that your resume shows how you have utilized the skills within past positions. You should be able to answer yes to the following questions:
- Do you have over 15+ years of experience including CFO in the Construction industry?
- Do you have significant experience in working with job/project costing?
- Do you have experience in collaborative team leadership/management experience (multi-state)?
- Do you have proven experience in strategic planning and achievement of strategic objectives?
- Do you have extensive experience in financial and operational business process, profitability and efficiency improvement, implementing/upgrading ERP systems and risk mitigation?
- Are you experienced in managing external audit and tax planning projects?
- Do you work with well with clients and with members of the corporate team?
- Are you able to travel up to about 5% for company business?
Advantage Talent, Inc. is committed to improving the candidate experience.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree