This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Title:||CMS/Sitecore Software Engineer|
|Job Location:||Dulles, Virginia - United States|
|Salary:||$100,000.00 - $135,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Regional|
Highly successful SaaS product development company providing software and cloud systems services to Federal and IC Government agencies seeks a CMS/Sitecore Software Engineer in Dulles, VA. The Software Engineer will support the development, maintenance, enhancement and deployment of current and future CMS applications. The incumbent must have a strong background in building high-quality, high performing applications using .NET, C#, SQL Server and Sitecore CMS Platform.
* Designing and developing CMS solutions based on Sitecore
* Integrating the CMS system other applications such as Moodle and Google Analytics.
* Creating database models using SQL Server and surfacing data to user interfaces using object-oriented techniques
* Collaborate with the UI design team and third party vendors.
* Testing and documenting software to ensure high quality
- BSCS or equivalent
- More than three years software development in C# & .NET
- A year or more experience implementing custom Sitecore CMS solutions
- Experience with SOLR or CI/CD and Agile development environment a plus
- Experience in Agile development environment a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Please respond to Michael Mordue with an MS Word Resume and let me know your availability for a phone conversation
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree