|Job Location:||North Cape May, New Jersey - United States|
|Salary:||$15.00 - $15.00 - US Dollars - Hourly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Regional|
CNA needed for long term care facility
3 month contract with possible extension
$15 per hour
• Follow established performance standards and perform duties according to nursing service policies and procedures.
• Identify resident problems and concerns and report them immediately to a charge nurse or a licensed nurse.
• Complete assignments timely, completely and accurately.
• Conduct resident rounds as assigned.
• Review care plans and daily assignments and perform nursing care as outlined.
• Report changes in residents’ conditions to Charge Nurse or Nurse Supervisor.
• Follow facility procedures for admission, discharge and transfer of residents.
• Complete documentation accurately, timely and following facility policies and procedures.
• Assure residents are given adequate assistance with personal and oral hygiene needs following facility’s policies and procedures.
• Assist residents with activities of daily living as documented in the residents’ care plans.
• Participate in the implementation of the individualized plan of care of assigned residents.
• Assure residents are given adequate assistance with meals, nourishment and transportation to meal service area(s).
• Consistently work cooperatively with residents, residents’ representatives, nurses and facility staff, physicians, consultant personnel and ancillary service providers.
• .Be responsible for the safety of residents under his/her supervision including the use of safety devices and/or alarms.
• Follow facility Residents’ Rights policies.
• Protect the privacy of resident Protected Health Information.
• Perform all duties assigned in an effective, timely and professional manner.
High school diploma or GED preferred
Must hold current CNA certification in the state of practice
Prior work experience in a direct patient care setting or in a long term care facility preferred
Must be in good physical health to be able to lift and move patients, and to be able to walk or stand for long periods of time
Must be compassionate and personable
Strong attention to detail
Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize assignments
Ability to handle emotional and stressful situations in a professional manner while remaining calm