|Job Location:||Pine Hall, North Carolina - United States|
|Salary:||contact recruiter for details|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Local|
Company has an immediate opening for a CNC Machinist for the night shift 7:00pm to 7:00am.
Sets up and operates CNC machining center and CNC lathe as well as a variety of manual machine shop equipment to produce precision metal parts. May also fabricate and modify parts to maintain industrial machinery, applying knowledge of mechanics, shop mathematics, metal properties, layout, and machining procedures. This is a hands-on position requiring knowledge combined with a strong troubleshooting ability.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned.
• Machines parts to specifications using machine tools such as lathes, milling machines, shapers, and grinders.
• Calculates dimensions and tolerances using knowledge of mathematics and instruments such as micrometers and other measuring devices.
• Will be required to provide assistance involving repairs and general maintenance work
1. Vocational school training and/or relevant work experience.
2. 2 or more years of experience setting up and operating CNC lathes, milling machines, shapers, and grinders.