This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Job Location:||Concord, New Hampshire - United States|
|Salary:||$50,000.00 - $75,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
Individual in this position will supervise and coordinate machine shop activities as
well as machine parts. My client machines ceramic parts to specifications by
applying knowledge of ceramic properties, abrasives, and grinding procedures.
The individual will also identify problems and help develop options to resolve
problems and implementation solutions. Candidate chosen will have the ability to
interact well with other department supervisors and management.
• Scheduling and ensuring proper process flow
• Monitoring employee productivity and quality
• Hiring and training new employees
• Operate CNC machines, as well as manual machining operations
• Program CNC Equipment
• Read drawings to determine critical dimensions and work with process
• Develop cost estimates and set-up procedures for new jobs
• 3-5yrs prior experience as a Production Supervisor preferred. However, will
train to be a supervisor if aptitude is shown
• Familiarity of Geometric Tolerances
• Prior experience with metals or ceramics a plus, but not necessary
• Training will be provided for the right candidate
• High school diploma or equivalent (Associate’s degree preferred)
• Plan, prioritize, multi task, and complete work assignments with deadlines
Client is a progressive, growing business dedicated to manufacturing
quality product by qualified people. In business 30+
years located in the White Mountains region of New Hampshire. Technical
parts are manufactured for aerospace, scientific instrumentation, medical
device, and other markets. 500 domestic and international customers, 20+
employees and competitive benefits (health plan, dental, company match IRA).