COLLECTIONS MANAGER | MORTGAGES & BUSINESS
|Sydney, New South Wales - Australia
$100,000.00 - $110,000.00 - Australian Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Collections Manager | Residential & Business Lending
Full Time Permanent
Leading Fintech where the customer experience is the focus of everything they do. First of its kind in Australia, latest technology and an organisational culture you will love. Fast paced environment, currently in build stage. This company is the next big thing in banking, and you will want to be part of the success story.
- Salary Package - $120 K
- Great Working Conditions - Supportive and motivated team of the finest Fintech professionals
- Advance Your Career - Long term opportunity to develop as an integral leader of the business
- Excellent Culture - Down to earth management, regular social events, team BBQ’s, trendy casual working environment
A are opportunity has become available for an experienced Collections Team Leader/ Manager to join the Operations team. Reporting to the Head of Credit Operations you will be working on establishing and building the Collections function and team in a lending environment with a focus on collection of Residential and Business loan portfolios.
- Designing and developing an effective collection strategy and driving it through to implementation
- Building relationships with an external Collection Management service
- Excited to be working in a digitally focused environment
- Analyse, identify and recommend changes to the Credit scorecard in reference to customer behaviours and arrears trends
To be successful in this role you will have –
- 5+ years' experience ie as a Manager /Team Leader in Residential and Business Loans collections
- Advanced knowledge in consumer lending practices and processes
- Knowledge of customer centric credit collection activities, including mortgagee in possession, Instigate legal action, and repossession under instruction from management
- Advanced knowledge in:
- Consumer Credit Code legislation
- APRA regulations
- Banking Code of Conduct
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of an outsourced team in a rapidly evolving environment
- Experience in reviewing and recommending changes to Credit Scorecard based on customer behaviour and arrears trending
This role is ideally suited for a person who is looking for their next challenge, where you will set up the Collections function from scratch, build the framework and grow the team.
If you think you have the above skills and are excited about a new opportunity, please apply with your resume attached! Apply Now!
- RG 146 compliant to provide general advice at the equivalent of Certificate III - Tier 2
- Certificate IV in Banking Services