|Job Location:||Maribel, Wisconsin - United States|
|Salary:||$75,000.00 - $130,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Other Compensation:||Attractive equity package toward future ownership + Flexibility in off-tax season + Health Insurance + Holiday Pay|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
CPA position - Wisconsin
Can lead to a partnership/ownership opportunity.
$75,000 - $130,000
An agricultural CPA Firm is searching for a well qualified CPA. Due to recent customer growth and acquisitions, the company has an immediate opening for a Certified Public Accountant who has the skill set, experience, and desire to take on a management role which can lead to a partnership/ownership opportunity. The position includes a variety of functions. The following are some key areas:
1) income tax interviewing and preparation for small businesses and individuals,
2) the preparation of reviewed and audited financial statements,
3) business consulting,
4) tax planning
5) managing a small staff of clerical and staff accountants, and
6) marketing and acquisition of new clientele.
The position includes a great deal of self guidance in managing the job functions. There will be flexibility in work/life balance. This position offers an excellent opportunity for the individual who would like to take control of their career, work in a small office with a relaxed atmosphere, and be well compensated.
- Certification as a public accountant
- Knowledge of (or desire to acquire such) agricultural industries is a significant plus
- Extensive knowledge and experience in preparing income tax returns for a variety of small businesses and individuals
- Ability and desire to continually update tax code knowledge
- Great people skills with the ability to communicate with customers in a professional and courteous manner
- Demonstrated ability to think independently and make good consulting recommendations based on customer input
- Understanding of current GAAP and review and audit processes
- Ability to successfully manage people and processes
- A competent level of information technology skills, including Quick Books and various accounting systems; as well as the networking and firm technology applications.
- The ability and desire to work in a self-managed atmosphere
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree