CRM Software Development Lead or Manager (Salesforce or MS Dynamics)
|, - United States
contact recruiter for details
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
This role is responsible for the successful implementation of key global initiatives to maintain and improve quality, accuracy, and delivery of Sales Technology projects. This position will work with Sales Operations, marketing, finance, and product teams as well as other enterprise teams.
This is a long term client of mine that I have made multiple placements with.
This role can be based 100% Remote
- Manage and mentor a team supporting Dynamics CRM, in-house sales reporting and aggregation processes, Power BI analytics, other Go-to-Market facing tools, and the integrations between them.
- Serve as a subject matter expert and technical thought leader for the implementation and utilization of sales technology to drive global Go-to-market success.
- Work in close coordination with Sales Operations and the Go-to-market business lines to define the vision, roadmap, and goals for Go-to-Market.
- Coordinate and collaborate with other Technology teams to jointly deliver on strategic initiatives.
- Drive development of new concepts, technologies, and products to meet internal global Go-to-Market customer needs.
- Evaluate and select new technology and determine the appropriate tools for Go-to-Market users.
- Identify and solve problems that impact the management and direction of the global Go-to-Market business.
- Translate high level strategic direction into concrete implementation.
- Drive process standardization across the Go-to-market teams.
- Deliver system enhancements on a predictable cadence, within an Agile framework and the standard CI/CD technology stack.
This role will require less than 10% hands on coding skills. What is important is that this candidate is very technical and is able to review code and challenge the development team if neccesary. They need to have hands on coding experience with C#
- Asset Management expertise strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in technical or business discipline, or equivalent work or education-related experience required. Advanced degree preferred.
- 6-8 years of Software Development experience required
- 5+ years of experience in Team Leadership
- 5+ years of experience in Management & Mentorship
- 5+ years of experience with CRM platforms, Microsoft Dynamics and/or Salesforce
- 5+ years of experience in utilizing CI/CD pipelines: TeamCity, Octopus Deploy, and GitLab preferred
- 7+ years of experience in Software Development and Testing using object-oriented languages such as C#
- 7+ years of experience in working with Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL, or related RDBMS systems in an advanced capacity
- Full time hours required, with additional hours as necessary
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree