CRO Immunologist Study Director
|Montreal West, Quebec - Canada
contact recruiter for details
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
This is an excellent company, has grown to close to 500 employees, fostering a family atmosphere.
Room within the company for personal growth.
Montreal, QC rapidly growing GLP clinical research organization with many international clients is looking for an Immunology Study Director to serve as both a scientific leader and mentor as well as a strong supporter of related marketing initiatives.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead and mentor the technical work of a group of close to 2 dozen highly trained Immunologists - analysts and scientists.
- Support marketing initiatives.
- Interact with clients as required.
- Assist study directors and principal investigators, helping with GLP study design, method development and validation, and sample analysis.
- Act as knowledge source for lab staff.
- Help prepare study documentation and oversee interpretation and validity of test results.
- Make sure that all documentation meets SOPs.
- Keep up to date re related publications and technology, serving as KOL.
- BS / MS Biology in Immunology or equivalent.
- *** Require scientist with preclinical experience, even if gained outside of a CRO.
- Min 5 to 7 years’ working in a GLP immunology lab.
- Proven leadership background.
- Strong immunological techniques, such as ELISA, flow cytometry, cell-based assays.
- Able to work independently or as a team player.
- Strong problem solving, analytical, time management, organizational, and English language skills.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree