Capital Project Engineer
|Cincinnati, Ohio - United States
$80,000.00 - $95,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
|10-20 percent bonus
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
This division is part of a global growing foture 500 manufacturing organization with over 180K employees.
Though a large organization this division maintains it's independence and is making a significant impact to the organization as a whole.
Company is known ffor promoting from within. Role is open due to promotions.
Great retention rate and overall great place to work.
Great relocation package!
Capital Projects Engineer
(Cincinnati/Northern, Kentucky area)
Incredible opportunity with a growing division of a fortune 500 international global manufacturing organization.
Facility is over 1 million square feet (1/2 miles long).
Manufacturing low mix/high /volume materials for the construction industry.
Family friendly culture and a great team.
This role will be responsible for coordinating and exercising functional authority for planning, organizing, controlling, integrating, and completing of engineering Capital and Expense projects within constraints of specific objectives, budgets, and target dates.
- Organizes engineering program project requirements.
- Manage projects to insure completion within schedule and budget constraints.
- Plan projects from design concepts to plant implementation which includes scope development, appropriation requests, process hazard analysis, cost estimates, communication plans, resources planning, schedules, equipment commissioning, SOPs, pre-start up safety review, post startup punch list, and closing report.
- Manages contract and plant resources, evaluates performance, assigns work, assists in setting department objectives, and manages assigned engineering projects.
- Coordinates activities concerned with technical developments, scheduling, and resolving engineering design and test problems.
- Develops and tests components, equipment, and systems applying principles and techniques of electrical, mechanical, chemical, and/or industrial engineering.
- Provides technical and administrative direction to project team members.
- Insures that department project goals are met within the stated guidelines and requirements.
- Manage projects in compliance with company safety and environmental guidelines
- Constantly review and implement numerous projects simultaneously.
- Prioritize engineering projects for different areas of the facility.
- Maintain close contact with associated engineering and business factions in other U.S. facilities.
- Manage and supervise other engineers and multiple plant/capital improvement projects
- Performs other duties and tasks required by business demands and as needed
- CSM – Contractor Safety Management
- Entering purchase requisitions, approving invoices, and tracking spending.
- Accountable for project completion on time, at budget and done safely with all necessary documentation.
Bachelor's degree in Engineering.
3-5 years manufacturing experience but will consider 1-2 years experience with strong internship experience.
Experience with Capital Projects.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree