Care Home Manager
|Hertford, England - United Kingdom
$35,000.00 - $35,000.00 - UK Pound Sterling - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
An important role for this Care Home in St. Albans looking after the residents.
We are looking for a Registered Care Home Manager for our care home in St. Albans. The main purpose of the role is to ensure that our residents are effectively supported with the resources and services we are able to offer.
- Accountability for people management and responsible for the company’s Safeguarding Adults policy
- Team development and management with appraisal accountability
- Recruit motivated and capable staff members
- Relationship building with both internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure correct practice with Employee Relations in line with the company guidelines and the HR team
- Budget, QA and KPI responsibilities
- Build and develop relationships with the community
- Ensure all support plans are current and reflect the needs of the people supported
- Experience of leading and motivating a team in a social care setting
- NVQ Level 4 in Social Care Management or equivalent or hold the RMA
- Experience and understanding of CQC KLOE
- Experience of managing budgets and financial processes.
- Knowledge of regulatory framework
- Proven ability to build effective relationships with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Clear written and verbal communication style
- Fully IT literate and confident in the use of different IT systems / packages
- Willing to undertake required training, sometimes off site and outside normal working hours
- Willing and able to travel between locations as required.
- Available for flexible working patterns including evenings, weekends, sleep-ins and nights as required
- Able to undertake on-call duties on a rota basis
Location: St. Albans
Salary: £34,788 + benefits
NVQ Level 4 in Social Care Management or equivalent or hold the RMA
Experience and understanding of CQC KLOE