Centrifugal Compressor Service Technician
|Corpus Christi, Texas - United States
$22.00 - $27.00 - US Dollars - Hourly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Centrifugal Compressor Service Technician - up to $56,160 + benefits
Do you have 2 years experience as a service technician with experience on compressors?
How about experience with Centrifugal Compressors, Rotary Screw Compressors and/or Desiccant Air Dryers? Then, read on.
Up to $56,000 (based on hourly rate range between $22/hr-$27/hr). Full Medical Benefits. Paid holidays/paid time off (sick, personal, vacation). Company Vehicle. Company Phone and Laptop. 401K Retirement Plan. One of our hiring managers will then contact you within 48 hours for a possible interview.
WHY JOIN OUR COMPANY
- We work hard and reward hard work
- Competitive compensation
- Professional atmosphere
- We have a culture that values growth, achievement, and diversity
- We care about each other, our customers and our communities
- Supportive team environment
- We make sure you have the tools you need to succeed at your job
- Veteran-friendly company
- Flexibility and autonomy in the role
- Willing to train
WHAT YOU WILL DO AT OUR COMPANY:
- Perform mechanical and electrical duties to repair, maintain, survey, compressed air equipment.
- Resolve customer initiated service requests and technical issues.
- Work directly with account representative and management to increase overall service.
- Be a technical resource to account and customer via phone and in the field.
- Travel is required within your region, with limited overnights.
- Up to $56,000 (based on hourly rate range between $22/hr-$27/hr)
- Full Medical Benefits
- Paid holidays/paid time off (sick, personal, vacation)
- Company Vehicle
- Company Phone and Laptop
- 401K Retirement Plan
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 2 years experience as a service technician with experience on compressors.
- Experience with Centrifugal Compressors, Rotary Screw Compressors and/or Desiccant Air Dryers
- Ability to remove, rebuild, and replace valves weighing up to 60 pounds, unassisted.
- Experience with electrical and PLC equipment controls.
- Factory Certifications for any type of Centrifugal or Rotary Compressors a plus.
- Proven track record of success in a related field
- Excellent communication skills
- Confidence and a "can-do" attitude
- Relocate at your own expense
- COMPANY INFORMATION
- We are an industry-leading compressor company based in Texas.
- We were founded over 70 years ago and serve customers throughout the US.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
- Apply today! Our hiring manager, Alysia Huffman, will be in touch with you to discuss next steps and schedule a potential interview.