|Job Location:||Ottawa, Ontario - Canada|
|Salary:||$80,000.00 - $85,000.00 - Canadian Dollars - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Regional|
For a Large Building Materials Manufacturer
Reporting Directly to the President
Responsibilities: This position is responsible of managing the technical department.
1) Manages all employees in technical department
2) Develops new products as per customers specifications
3) Analyze and verifies all technical and estimations before giving out to clients
4) Produces installation manuals for all products
5) Provides assistance to all client’s technical questions 6) Data entry, order entry
and office work
College diploma or University degree
Fluently bilingual in French and English (Written & Spoken);
Computer skills; word, excel, AutoCAD
Excellent communication skills
Above average communication skills and the ability to conduct meetings, with a
team orientated approach.
Excellent knowledge of the company’s operations, products,
Desire to actively participate towards the growth of the company.
Previous experience in similar occupation
Good knowledge of most positions in our company
Eagerness to make the company a better, more efficient, more productive and more