Chief Financial Officer
|Lancaster, South Carolina - United States
$130,000.00 - $190,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) provides operational support to the organization. The CFO reports directly to the President/Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and assists the organization on all strategic and tactical matters as they relate to budget management, cost benefit analysis, and forecasting needs.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Oversees the management and coordination of all fiscal activities for the organization, including: organizational revenue/expense and balance sheet reports, tax filings, and development and monitoring of organizational budgets.
- Assesses and evaluates financial performance of organization with regard to long-term goals, budgets, and forecasts. Provides recommendations for short and long-term growth plans for the organization.
- Develops financial strategies by forecasting capital, facilities, and staff requirements; identifying monetary resources; and developing action plans.
- Implements strategies and systems to provide necessary financial and operational information to all departments. Evaluates department's financial performance and assists with developing efficiencies to grow profitability.
- Creates yearly financial objectives that align with the plan for growth and expansion.
- Implements policies, procedures, and processes to improve finance department operations and efficiency.
- Work closely with internal resources and our external accountants to prepare timely and accurate quarterly/monthly financial statements
- Works with the Vice President of Finance and Treasurer to monitor banking activities of the organization.
- Investigates cost-effective benefit plans and other fringe benefits which the organization may offer employees and potential employees with the goal of attracting and retaining qualified individuals.
- Oversees Accounting operations and ensures a disaster recovery plan is in place.
- Oversees business insurance plans and health care coverage analysis.
- Be an advisor from the financial perspective on any contracts into which the corporation may enter.
- Communicates effectively with other departments within the organization and function within a team environment.
Minimum Requirements An experienced leader and financial executive with appropriate industry experience. A strategic visionary with sound technical skills, analytical ability, good judgment and strong operational focus. Articulate individual who can relate to people at all levels of an organization and possesses excellent communication skills. Possesses a "big picture" perspective and is well versed in accounting and finance systems. Must have experience in a manufacturing environment working with multinational retailers and ecommerce. Ability to read, analyze, and interpret the most complex documents and to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints.
Education and Experience: Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance is required. CPA required. An MBA or other Master's degree is preferred. Ten to fifteen years related experience required. ERP experience required (preferably using SAP). Experience with managing international business/accounting issues including IFRS reporting requirements.
University - Master's Degree