This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Title:||Chief Operating Officer (19-930329)|
|Job Location:||Lakewood, New Jersey - United States|
|Salary:||$175,000.00 - $200,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||
Salary can go higher for the right candidate
This is a strong and growing community bank with multiple locations. The Chief Operating Officer will work closely with the CEO and President and be responsible for the overall operations and direction of the bank. This New Jersey town is conveniently located between two major metropolises to make weekend trips into the city easy. You will find golf courses, professional sports teams, a renowned school system, and the Atlantic Ocean near this inviting community.
- Responsible for daily operations of the bank
- Works with the CEO and President in developing budgets, business plans, and structure plans for the bank
- Works with the Compliance, Risk Management, and Liability teams to ensure universal plans of action
- Leads the operations team and conducts performance reviews for employees
- Bachelor Degree in Finance/Accounting or related field is required
- Master of Business Administration is preferred
- 12+ years of senior level banking experience – preferably a COO, CFO, President
University - Master's Degree