Chief Retail Manager
|Dallas, Texas - United States
$80,000.00 - $175,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Chief Retail Manager
Answerable for achieving the overall Retail business growth goals and advancement of the region by directing business development, sales management and employee development.
- Manages staff directly and through subordinate managers. Provides directions, sets goals and ensures that branches manage toward overall department objectives.
- Tracks and reviews the regions performance levels; communicates standings; advocates action plans to to Branch Managers/Market Managers.
- Encourages teamwork in the achievement of all sales and service goals (coach, role model, etc.)
- Conducts regular branch visits to safeguard adherence to bank policies, consistency in sales and marketing efforts, successful implementation of new products and services and to preserve strong professional relationships with branch employees.
- Lead the Branch Managers and Market Managers as well as collaborate with Regional Presidents to drive branch sales performance and strategic direction focused on the continued growth and development of assigned branches in the region.
- Participates in network wide events both internally and externally.
- Assists all mid and executive level leadership in achieving profitability by monitoring sales results. Pursues ways to improve communications, processes and procedures and contributes to the implementation of changes to objectives as necessary.
- Guarantees the development and execution of business plans at all levels.
- Support all retail service and training objectives while working with each Manager to guarantee proper coaching and development is taking place within each branch.
- Stalwartly reinforces the bank’s core values. Tasked with motivating employees to achieve higher standards and encourages commitment to excellence in service, sales, knowledge/learning, etc.
- Maximizes bankside marketing and promotional support through execution of community and business initiatives and networking opportunities.
- Informs and educates community leaders and promotes the bank brand.
- The Chief Retail Manager position may necessitate National Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) registration under the terms of the SAFE Act of 2008.
- 12 + years recent experience in a management/leadership role, plus a minimum of 4+ years successfully managing multiple retail branch locations – required; effective relationship management and business development skills to manage vital commercial, small business and personal relationships; consumer lending experience required and small business lending mandatory; or corresponding combination of education and experience;
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or relevant discipline – preferred (or equivalent work experience);
- Proven capacity to provide professional, responsive customer service;
- Proven and effective managerial and leadership skills are required to manage, motivate, and develop teams, to comprise of oversight and management of region(s) managing significant deposit and customer base(s);
- Strong listening, verbal, written, and telephone etiquette business communication skills, including effective questioning strategies and presentation skills; with the ability to read, write, speak, and understand English well;
- Advanced and in-depth working knowledge of all retail products and services.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree