This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Job Location:||Nashville, Tennessee - United States|
|Salary:||contact recruiter for details|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Regional|
*leader in the RIA field, excellent training
*camaraderie, professionalism, intregrity foundational
*client-oriented, white glove service
Top Tier RIA, AUM 7+ Billion AUM, seeking a highly motivated, service-oriented, entrepreneurial-minded individual.
*work in partnership with a team: learn, grow, mentoring
*employee owned: equity track automatic
*HNW/UHNW clientele: individuals, multi-generational families, family offices, foundations, endowments and retirement plans.
*tailored investment management, financial planning, trust and estate, family office, and institutional advisory services
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 3+ years of wealth management, trust or comparable experience
• Experience with financial/investment technology platforms; proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint applications
• Strong work ethic with the ability to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks within deadlines
• Strong analytical abilities and excellent attention to detail
• Excellent writing and communication skills
• Professional, pleasant and personable in dealing with clients
• Adaptable in a rapidly changing environment
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree