|Title:||Client Relationship Manager SaaS Federal|
|Job Location:||Dulles, Virginia - United States|
|Salary:||$80,000.00 - $90,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Other Compensation:||Commission on new business|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||
Greater Washington DC Metro area and Northern Virginia
The Client Relationship Manager ensures that our customers receive the highest level of value and service from their Software Product subscriptions. The Manager will act as the primary point of contact with the the customers representatives and will proactively identify and improve the service experience as well as initiate new Business Development opportunities.
* Be intimately familiar with the service, to be able to answer on-the-spot detailed questions about how the service works.
* Maintain regular phone, email, and face-to-face contact with clients, build rapport, strengthen client relationships. Serve as the single primary point of contact.
* Analyzing the clients’ use of the service and identifying and seizing opportunities to improve the service experience for the client and increase logins.
* Supporting Business Development activities to establish new clients such as using online demonstration software to increase awareness of and interest in the service, planning and executing trials, quote creation, and follow up
* Providing feedback on how to better meet the needs and interests of our clients and participating on Integrated Product Teams to develop new features.
* Overseeing the utilization of automated systems for tracking client data.
* Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to be “quick on your feet” to respond to questions or concerns about our software product service.
* Ability to multitask and work effectively, both independently and in teams, ensuring timely completion of assignments and meeting established quality standards.
* Superior interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact in a professional manner with senior level government managers and teammates.
* A background in federal acquisition (particularly in DoD) is preferred.
Education and Experience:
* Bachelor’s degree.
* More than three years federal software product sales-related responsibilities and experience.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree