Client Service Associate / Relationship Manager (CSA/RM)
|New York - United States
contact recruiter for details
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Great opportunity for a rising Client Service professional who enjoys client interaction and wants to grow in Relationship role,financial planning or wealth management career.
Client Service Associate (CSA) /Relationship Manager (RM).
New York, NY. (Hybrid in-office/remote)
Requires: 1-3 years of experience in a wealth management / financial services environment providing exceptional service to Ultra High Net Worth (UHNW) clients in all aspects of their wealth and financial planning.
Our client, a thriving, independent wealth management firm and RIA, is seeking a proactive relationship manager/client service professional. Collaborative, positive culture with “best in class” processes, product, and practices.
Responsibilities of the Client Service Associate (CSA) / Relationship Manager (RM):
- Manage the day-to-day maintenance of Ultra High Net Worth (UHNW) client accounts by liaising with internal stakeholders including Senior Advisors, Portfolio Management, Trading, Operations, Legal/Compliance and other internal teams, along with external parties including clients, clients’ attorneys, accountants, assistants and custodians.
- Liaise with custodians regarding daily transactions and process client distributions, one-off trades in a timely manner
- Proactively address the specific needs of clients and service all relationships through account onboarding, asset movement and overall account maintenance. This includes:
- opening and onboarding accounts, transfer of accounts (ACATS)
- moving money: ICP wires, journals, checks
- understanding margin and addressing it with clients
- specific customer requests as required, e.g., mortgage research
- generate portfolio/asset allocation review reports and performance reporting
- frequent communication with external stakeholders: clients, clients attorneys, accountants, assistants, etc.
- Deepen knowledge of investment products across equities, fixed income and alternative investments, including separately managed accounts, mutual funds, hedge funds and collective trusts
- Contribute to the overall efficiency of the team by fielding inbound client inquiries, maintaining team schedules and deliverables and handling other relevant administrative tasks
Qualifications of the Client Service Associate (CSA) / Relationship Manager (RM):
- 1-3 years of High Net Worth (HNW) client service/support, administrative and operational experience in a wealth management / financial services environment. Registered Investment Advisory (RIA) /asset management experience is a plus.
- Experience with communicating/interacting with HNW clients over the phone
- Understanding of asset classes (equities, fixed income, options, alternatives, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree; concentration in Finance, Business, or related field is a plus.
- Experience with Fidelity as the custodian is a plus.
- Strong analytical quantitative and qualitative reasoning ability.
- Proficiency with Excel and MS Office suite; tech-savvy with the ability to pick up new technology programs quickly
- Experience with Addepar, eMoney, Wealthscape or similar platforms is a plus
- Basic understanding of asset classes (equities, fixed income, options, alternatives, etc.). Interested in increasing knowledge.
- Self-starter with strong attention to detail and follow-through
- Resourceful with proven ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Team-oriented with excellent people skills and high level of EQ. Comfortable engaging clients and all levels of firm management.
- Polished, professional with a passion for learning
- Progress towards CFP is a plus
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree