Client Success Manager
|New York City, New York - United States
$70,000.00 - $80,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
• Excellent career opportunity to learn and grow with a global company
• Dynamic team with exposure to all elements of the sales process
• Great office location located within walking distance to some of the best restaurants and bars in the city
You will be part of a talented, passionate team. We offer a dynamic, entrepreneurial, roll-up your-sleeves environment, where people work with passion and purpose. Everyone shares a commitment to excellence and a desire to work in a collaborative, fun atmosphere.
- Base salary ($70- 80K) plus OTE (uncapped)
- An excellent suite of benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurances
- An incredible 401(k) plan after a year of service, with an employer match that’s unheard of in our industry
- 20 days of vacation, 5 sick days, 12 holidays, social outings, and more.
As part of our double-digit revenue growth, our New York office is adding to its small and dynamic sales team. We’re seeking an intelligent, motivated, creative Client Success Manager (CSM) to join us on a permanent basis to consistently provide excellent customer service to accounts, creating and building relationships within named accounts to encourage new and repeat business opportunities. From working as a product expert during the sales process, to identifying and helping to secure additional business, the CSM is critical to establishing, maintaining and expanding client relationships.
In this role you will be responsible for managing assigned client renewals and maintaining a renewals pipeline by coordinating internal discussions, conducting product demonstrations, generating proposals, and assisting in contract negotiation.
As a Client Success Manager your working day will include:
- Identifying key decision makers within named accounts to sell products and solutions; perform due diligence on prospects to gain an understanding of overall financial condition, international presence, lines of business, key contacts, organizational changes, and competitive positioning
- Generating leads through cold calling, presentations, and other activities; conduct initial needs analysis, introductory meetings and initial demos; meet and exceed all activity goals and business measurements
- Demonstrating follow-through with all aspects of the sales process
- Staying aware and in pursuit of opportunities for account growth and new business within existing accounts
- Working closely with other resources to maintain a continuous knowledge of client status to identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the client
- Field day-to-day support calls; ensure that client issues are dealt with in an efficient manner
- Proactively building and maintaining in-depth knowledge of our products and services, industry trends and competition
- Effectively conducting product demonstrations and training sessions for clients
- Utilizing technical knowledge to lead client projects that take data into multiple platforms
- Owning contract renewals and contracts for new work for existing and named clients
- Ensuring that all processes and procedure are completed, quality standards are met, and that client relationships are profitable
- Regularly updating new and current customer information in CRM system
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent business experience
- 3-5+ years of sales, account management, and/or client services experience; proven client management skills required
- Preferred experience working with the Big 4, large corporates and/or law firms
- Ability to participate fully in the sales process; skill in articulating and presenting compelling value propositions for product/service offerings
- Demonstrated ability in completing initial needs analyses, product demonstration, and proposal generation
- High level of initiative and ability to work well in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve creatively and quickly under pressure
- Strong customer service orientation with an ability to see the big picture as well as expertly carry out day to day client related tasks
- Technical proficiency (an understanding of software, hardware, networks, web services, data integration, data imports and exports, as well as advanced knowledge of Excel and/or Access is helpful)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with an ability to plan and carry out responsibilities with minimal direction and oversight
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- The company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree