|Title:||Clinical Application Specialist|
|Job Location:||Shanghai, Huangpu - China|
|Salary:||contact recruiter for details|
|Other Compensation:||Bonus, stock options etc.|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Local|
Our client is a rapidly growing medical technology company transforming patient lives through incisionless, “bloodless” surgery. This technology is a game-changing innovation that is based on two decades of research, development and clinical experience. A global team united by a common vision to transform healthcare by making focused ultrasound a standard of care for patients, this is a career opportunity to become part of the future of treatments for challenging diseases.
• Clinical site training in China, including coordination and site initiation, theoretical and hands-on training, treatments support, certification, and post certification site quality assurance.
• Reviewing and technical decisions of screened patients, depending on treatment protocol, system, and clinical evaluations.
• Data and archive management.
• Review and analyze treatment results, development of updates for treatment techniques, and quality assurance methods.
• Documentations and development of manuals and training material.
• Data collection and analysis, preparing summaries and case reports. Providing feedback to the system development team for future system improvements or new clinical uses.
• Develop in-depth knowledge on MRgFUS, advise colleagues in Sales and Service departments on clinical and technical developments and provide support services.
• A degree in medicine/high degree in bio-medical engineering or medical physics, research, etc.
• Ability to work in hospitals, outpatient clinics, and research environment.
• Willing and capable to travel within China and internationally (should there be a need). Local travel is up to 70%.
• High skill in word, excel and power-point; experience in data analysis, preparation of presentations and clinical case review summaries.
• Very high level of Chinese and English, both speaking and writing.
• Ability to perform lectures to physicians and other audience, to perform training during real patient treatments.
• Ability to communicate messages to physician and managers and to cope with non-acceptance.
• Work may be under stressful situations (e.g. technical problems during surgery).
• Candidate must be legal for employment in China.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills, high technical skills, initiative, improvising abilities, creative, confidence. High responsibility and ability to work alone.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree