|Job Location:||Austin, Texas - United States|
|Salary:||$50,000.00 - $60,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Regional|
Fast growing organization
· Monitor accounts, identify payment trends, and communicate any issues to appropriate parties.
· Track payment status on client invoices to ensure timely payments.
· Advise clients of necessary actions and strategies for debt repayment.
· Organize and record information about financial status of clients and collection efforts.
· Consult with clients to determine payment status and reasons for potential overdue payments.
· Obtain cleared checks, invoices and back-up for accounts that remit to third parties.
· Contact bond companies to file claims and write letters for delinquent accounts.
· Provide client support and handle any issues that may arise.
· Perform various administrative functions for assigned accounts.
· Communicate with the team about the activity of daily operation.
· Resolution of Open Credits, Post Verifications and Confirmations on accounts as needed.
· Resolution of Disputed Items under the direction of the Account Executive.
· Verification of invoices with the assigned debtor, following prescribed protocol per the company policy along with industry and client specific requirements. Enter verification notes into the loan system.
· Manage multiple assignments simultaneously and ability to work without direct supervision.
· Excellent negotiating skills, written and oral communication skills.
· Experience working in a general business environment including accounts receivable, operations, collections.
· Bachelors Degree strongly preferred, 3 years’ experience in a fast-paced customer service or collections office environment.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree