- Collaborate with corporate communications to ensure branding and messaging are aligned with corporate guidelines
- Manage the process of content generation, graphic design and layout for communications materials such as brochures, booth posters, corporate videos, PowerPoint presentations, reports, etc.
- Administer content, design, operational oversight and maintenance of company websites
- Build relationships with internal clients and manage expectations while adhering to deadlines
- Manage department filing for creative assets – photos, branding suite, etc.
- Research and gain an in-depth understanding of each internal clients’ business
- Participate in calls, gather internal clients’ requirements and brainstorm with the teams to develop content and design for various Social Media platforms
- Assist in creating graphics for all Social Media sites and manage postings
- Use Social Media Management (SMM) tools to manage various sites, workflows, and approvals
- Coordinate with internal teams for social posting, content and design
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Monitor followers and comments using Social Media listening tools
- Oversee Social Media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover and profile pictures)
- Provide back-up for department administrative duties, as required
- Ensure deliverables are met consistently on time and above expected quality