Contract Integration & Test Engineer
|Syracuse, New York - United States
contact recruiter for details
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
GREAT opportunity for the Senior-level Integration & Test Engineer who enjoys "swooping" in on a project to ensure sound systems, software, and hardware for critical military-based contracts!
You'll be important! Truly important in designing and executing tests.
Your expertise will be respected as you determine priorities of testing and review results to determine solutions.
IMMEDIATE OPENING FOR SENIOR INTEGRATION & TEST ENGINEER IN SYRACUSE, NY
This is an on-site 8-12 month contract role - all accommodations will be handled by company
Position does not require clearance, but does require US permanent resident/citizen status
Must have expert level experience:
- Develop, document, and execute test approaches and procedures for hardware, software, and system level testing.
- Discover, investigate, and solve problems.
- Actively participate and contribute to verification and validation activities.
- Conduct engineering dry runs, formal testing, and regression testing.
- Participate in technical reviews and status meetings.
- Create test scenarios using various simulators, as needed.
- Work in accordance with standard operating procedures.
- Identify the interdependencies of products and programs, and plan integration and test events accordingly.
- If possible use experience to contribute to the adoption of new design and development approaches, to improve overall quality, reliability and speed of implementation.
- Interact with internal and external customers on technical and programmatic issues.
- Work with specific RF equipment/test tools; oscilloscope, power meter, spectrum analyzer, etc.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in an Engineering discipline, Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics. Master's degree is a plus.
- 10+ years in a technical environment, primarily in a Test Engineering role.
- Experience with software, hardware, and system test methodologies and integration activities.
- Experience in functional and performance testing.
- Experience in MATLAB for tool development/systems analysis highly desired.
- Familiarity with Unix, and/or Linux.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT TINA LEE AT 315-449-1838 OR TLEE@ISSITECHPROS.COM
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree