|Yorkton, Saskatchewan - Canada
$110,000.00 - $125,000.00 - Canadian Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our Client, one of Western Canada’s premier Agribusinesses, requires a Controller to lead their already established finance team.
Reporting to the VP Finance, as Controller you will:
- develop and implement accounting policies
- coordinate systems, and procedures
- ensure that internal and external financial reporting requirements are met with high quality, reliability and accurate information
- maintain the Company’s system of accounting records and internal controls
- oversee the tax and treasury functions for the Company
- University degree in Commerce or Business Administration coupled with CPA/CA, CMA, CGA designation required
- 3-5 experience in financial accounting including three (3) years experience leading a finance team
- Strong technical skills with the ability to adapt to, and become highly proficient in, a variety of tools including the ERP system, business Intelligence tools, Excel, etc.
- Experience leading a major ERP implementation an asset
- Experienced working with automated planning and forecasting tools. Ideally, having worked on and implementation of budgeting/planning software
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, capable of working closely with and presenting to senior stakeholders
- Strong focus on standardization and continuous improvement
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and collaborate on project?
Your Management Style:
- Possess the ‘can-do’ attitude and be able to impart that attitude to your department
- Decisive, action orientated, results driven leader willing to take on this senior role in finance
- Ability to adapt to change/growth in a growing company with a positive attitude
- Ability to garner cooperation in a non-confrontational manner
- Team-focused attitude regardless of the individual's 'level' in the organization
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Capacity to be aware of, control, and express one's emotions, and to handle interpersonal relationships judiciously and empathetically
Our client is an established multi-location equipment dealer group who is invested into the communities they serve. Every employee, within each community, is rewarded with great benefits, matching RRSP and long-term internal career advisement opportunities.
Intrigued? To apply for this position click ' apply' and follow the self-serve application process.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree