|Title:||Corporate Architectural Consultant|
|Job Location:||Des Moines, Iowa - United States|
|Salary:||contact recruiter for details|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
Dynamic new position for the architect, structural engineer, or construction professional that loves trouble shooting.
This position offers the problem solver personality the opportunity to put those skills to productive use.
The position is responsible for developing trusted adviser relationships with architects, designers, and construction professionals in the use of our building products. They will assist with the business development group and be ready to tackle and problems in the use of the product. The travel requirements are 50 to 70% with an ability to respond quickly if there is an issue.
The requirements for the position are:
1) 4 year degree - preferably architectural, structural engineering, or construction management
2) In-depth knowledge of building codes
3) In-depth knowledge of structural loads
4) Successful experience in customer relations/sales
5) Solid knowledge of construction standards