|Job Location:||Ankeny, Iowa - United States|
|Salary:||contact recruiter for details|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Regional|
Our client is one of the largest property management firm in the USA with 325+ communities in more than 26 states, we’ve grown to become one of the country’s largest management companies through our commitment to our own residents.
As a Corporate Controller, you will be reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, and will be responsible for overseeing corporate accounting for the company’s entity and its Treasury function. The position requires a strong commitment to the service needs of the internal and external customer and to represent the company in a professional and courteous manner.
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting and Certified Public Accountant
• 10+ years of experience in progressive accounting management role
• Excellent Microsoft Office application skills
• High level written and oral communication skills
• A positive, motivating and team-oriented attitude
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work with a diverse group of people and customers
• Public audit experience and real estate experience
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree